Simply good design...

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Where will you be next June?

I will be on a 5 day cruise thanks to Willow House. 

How??

They have a yearly incentive where you can earn a free trip.  Depending on your level of sales, you can take your family for a discounted rate or even FREE.

I plan on being on the Cruise next June.

Want to come with me?

Join my team this month for as little as $99 and you will have plenty of time to qualify.  I will help you make a plan and with the Support and training Willow House offers, you are sure to need a bathing suit in no time!

Click below
Start Your Willow House Business

What do you make at your job?  I make approximately $50 per hour while at a party. 

Stay at home mom? 

Need extra cash for the Holidays?

Did your Dryer just die? 

Need money for Private School?

How many credit cards do you need to pay off??

Maybe you just need some "Adult" time.

For a few hours a week, you can earn money for any reason.  Maybe you will just save it for your Cruise Fun!!!

Contact me for details or refer a friend that may be interested.  If you refer someone that becomes a qualified Design consultant, I will give you a $50 shopping spree.

From my house to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment