Simply good design...

Friday, September 24, 2010

Where has YOUR week gone?

My intention is never to go a week without posting. My Willow House blog is supposed to be informative and fun. Partnering Bloggers send people to my site to learn about the company and our beautiful products. I know when I follow a Blog it is upsetting to go to the site and find an old post.

I have let myself but more importantly my new friends Down. For that I am sorry.

My week has been filled with Three doctors appointments and Three meetings. My home computer hasn't even been turned on this week. My plan is to get back on track. Starting with the next post.

How has your week gone? If you have a blog, how often do you post? Do you write everyday?

Share and you could get a little gift from me!

From my house to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment