Simply good design...

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Weekend is over and now it's less than 24 hours

Less than 24 hours and the Willow House website will be LIVE.  It has been a LONG wait.  I can't wait to see how it looks, all the exciting features, be able to log in and have my name as a Willow House Design Consultant.

What a weekend. Spent all day Saturday rearranging furniture getting ready for my Willow House Open House on Sunday the 8th.  My son helped me move furniture so that my Spare room can act as an actual office.  Really worked hard to get everything in it's place.

Sunday, headed to a friends for her Southern Living at Home sale & Sipada Open House.  She was sweet enough to let me bring some SLAH products to sell.  Sold a few cookbooks but have TONS left for my own Open House.  Offering super deals on discontinued items and gently used Kit items, used for parties. 

Evites sent for Open House and hard copy invites mailed to my neighbors today.  Getting excited!!

Picked up my new Willow House name tag today.  LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! 

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week.  What have you done lately to make your home more comfortable?  If you are local and interested in coming to my Open House, email me for details.

From my house to yours....

No comments:

Post a Comment