Simply good design...

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

All You Magazine

Is there anyone out there still paying full price for groceries and other household items?  Not me!  I love to save money and even make a game of it.  It is very exciting to match Sale items with coupons to make the deal even sweeter.  When I can match a BOGO with a BOGO coupon....Score!!!

To be honest, I don't save as much as I used to because we have been trying to eat healthier.  Now that we aren't eating as many "Processed, Boxed" foods, the deals are sometimes few and far between.  My waistline is slimmer but my wallet isn't.  You can find the occasional coupon for Produce but it's rare.  My savings now come from buying BOGO chicken breasts or using coupons for my cereal.  I do still use coupons for cleaning products, bathroom products and other household items.  The other day I scored a $10 Dishwasher Detergent (the new one that has a canister and automatically dispenses your cleaner) for only $1.99 thanks to a half price sale matched with a $3 coupon.

Where do you get your coupons?  The Sunday paper, the internet, magazines?  One of my favorite places is inside my monthly ALL YOU magazine.  If you aren't familuar with ALL YOU, you must go check one out at your local Walmart.  It is a great magazine filled with Decorating tips, Recipes, How to's, Diet & exercise tips but most importantly COUPONS.  I'm talking $30-$50 worth of manufacturing coupons per month.  These are actual coupons you will use.  Many months there are BOGO or FREE items.

I am proud to be a consultant for Willow House for a number of reasons but one of my favorite reasons is because we offer 18 issues of ALL YOU for only $20.  That is $1.11 an issue and a savings of half off the Walmart price and even cheaper than ordering through ALL YOU.  I am excited to offer this deal to my readers and any other blogger that would like to share it with their readers.

If you are interested in placing an order or learning about sharing this deal with your FB friends, Tweet followers, fellow blog readers-email me at willowhousefl@gmail.com to get started.

Having savings! 

From my house to yours

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheryl!

    I read your post and wanted to let you know there is a coupon for "$1 off any produce item" on the Target website. My Publix accepts Target as a competitor. Cha-ching! Hello $1 cantaloupe!

    http://www.lifelovefrugality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete