Simply good design...

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Party weekend

Having a great weekend?

I am.

Friday was my Birthday.  Saturday I had a wonderful get together with some ladies and introduced them to Willow House.  Great group of ladies, lots of laughs, great food, and a wonderful afternoon.

Had a birthday movie date with my husband.  Saw Inception.  WOW.

Today I am going to put everything away.  Put together some Hostess packets.  Catch up on my Bloggers that are following Willow House.  (HELLO)  Contact some new partners.  Get some products ready to ship.  Mail some catalogs. Get ready for the week.

Looking forward to this weeks Willow House calls.  If anyone is interested in learning about Willow House and it's fabulous opportunity, let me know.  I am looking for people to join me and there has never been a better time. 

OH........I almost forgot, I received a box of new products right before leaving for my party yesterday.  I had already packed the car but was so excited, I had to tear the box open and take a few items with me.  The Marisol Wall Clock is just as great in person as I'd hoped.  The new Caitlin Standing Cross is wonderful!!!!  I still have two more Boxes set to arrive on Monday.  WAHOOOOOO.   It's always like Christmas.

From my house to yours.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheryl! I'm glad we're following each other! I also want to see Inception, but I probably will have to wait until it reaches the video stores.

    Grey is the new black? Really? I love it! But I love any color that spells s.k.i.n.n.y. :o

    Still wanting to drop those extra pounds! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete