Simply good design...

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Weekend off

This weekend is a quiet one for a change. Last weekend we had a College Graduation and celebration on Saturday and my Willow House debut party on Sunday.

My step son came to visit on Tuesday for one day and ended up staying till today.  YEAH!!!  Tomorrow I will meet up with some ladies to deliver their SLAH sale items.

School starts Monday.

Next weekend will be busy with a party and follow up. 

Forgive me if I go a couple of days without a post.  It's not because I'm not excited to share Willow House.  It just means all the other stuff gets in the way.  My plan is to eventually do my Willow House as a full time business.  Until then, life will occasionally get in the way.

In the mean time I will leave you with a couple of pictures from our convention in July.  Aren't these some great ideas?  Can't you image how fabulous they would look in your home?  Contact me for details on anything you are interested in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment