Simply good design...

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What would you order if you had $200 in free products?

I placed an order Sunday night and while I was entering all the fabulous items, I started thinking.  If you could order $200 in FREE products, what would you order?  Would you order the Marisol Clock?  The Birdhouse Trio? What about the Lady Jane Vases?

When someone has a Design Party and invite your friends, not only are you giving them the chance to learn about their design style...you will have the chance to receive free products.  An average Hostess earns $100 in free products, plus one item at 70% off,  plus 2 items at 50% off. 

August Hosts are earning DOUBLE.  I still have a few dates left. Contact me if you'd like more information.

From my house to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment