Simply good design...

Friday, July 30, 2010

What a week

I've tried to keep my Willow House facebook page current this week (have you friend-ed me on FB yet?) but have neglected the blog.  I'm really sorry.  I'm still recovering from my Oral Surgery and didn't have a great week.

I have 6 boxes of products that were delivered this week.  My new Willow House products arrived.  I'm planning my Open House to introduce my friends, customers, former Hostess, neighbors....etc to all the fabulous new items we offer.  Email me for an invite to join me on Facebook and directions for the Open House.

Tomorrow the plan is to rearrange my spare room to try and make room for an office.  Anyone want to help?



Have you checked out all the great articles on

 the Plate and Pattern blog? 





What ideas would you like to see there?





Count down to the Debut of Willow House.  August 1st the official day, August 4th we log onto our new Website and August 6th the first Willow House newsletter comes out.  If you don't get one check out: http://hinton.willowhouse.com/

So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment