Simply good design...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Trends

Do you follow trends?  Do you have to have all the latest styles?  What about color?  Do you change your wall colors because "They" tell you there is a new must have color?

Willow House has a new way of helping our customers keep on top of all the latest trends.  We have a team of designers that watch and listen and then share their knowledge with us, the Willow House Design Consultants.  We will always have the upcoming trends to share with you.

Today I received my first box of Willow House catalogs.  I am so excited to share them with my friends.  August is the perfect time to plan a get together with your friends.  I have this seasons decorating tips and would love to share them.  In addition to all the decorating tips, you will receive DOUBLE HOSTESS credit and can purchase any item in the new catalog for 70% off.

If you would like to be one of the first to share Willow House with your friends and family, email me to set a date.  As a Founding Willow House Hostess, you will earn special privileges.

No comments:

Post a Comment