Simply good design...

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Business Opportunity

I am so excited to share the wonderful, life changing opportunity Willow House can bring to your family.  Unfortunately, I had Oral Surgery today and can't talk for a couple of days.  Who better to explain our company and the vision for the future than our Owner. 

If you would like to hear about the WILLOW HOUSE opportunity directly from our Owner and Sales team, you can listen to the Willow House Discovery Call: Thursday, July 22 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern time


Join Bill Shaw and Regional Sales Director Marge Tudor for the first Willow House Discovery Call.

(712) 338-8150,  Call access code  271511#
 
After you hear what they have to say, think it over, discuss it with your family and contact me for more information.  I would love for you to join me in this wonderful company.  It is going places that are very exciting and I'd love to help you get where you want to be.
 
From my home to yours
 

No comments:

Post a Comment