Simply good design...

Monday, July 19, 2010

Welcome to Willow House at Home

I am very excited to introduce you to my new blog.

I used to write another blog called "I Scrap for love".

Life got in the way, I started working at a job that kept me busy, I started spending more time on Face book, you all know the drill.

Starting August 1st something is happening that is so exciting, so important, so amazing that I decided to start another blog so I can share it with everyone.

Let me start at the beginning.

I have been a Southern Living at Home consultant since January 2007. It started as a way to buy their products for our new home at a 25% discount. Sell a little, have a party and I could earn money or get more products for free. Sweet deal! Each year I have paid my renewal fee, sold a little more products, earned more free items and made a little cash.

Last year at our convention they made an announcement that our company had been sold to Bill Shaw, one of the original Founders of SLAH. It was scary news, exciting news, and we all wondered what it would mean to the company. Since leaving Southern Living at Home, Bill had owned another company called Entertaining at Home.  We were told at the time it would be a year before we learned all the details as they worked to merge our company with the other company.

Over the last year we have waited to hear how the new company would work.  Would our product quality suffer, what would happen to our compensation plan, what does this mean to me? They promised everything would be revealed at our convention in July 2010.

Our convention was last week in Milwaukee. We gathered on Friday morning to hear the announcements and learn about the future. It was nothing less than spectacular. As our new VP said, it was like "Trying to take a sip of water from a Fire Hose". So many exciting changes as Southern Living at Home became Willow House.

Willow House at Home is my way of sharing all the the fabulous products we offer, decorating tips and ideas, as well as the exciting opportunity Willow House offers as a business.  If you have ever thought about owning your own business, I firmly believe this is the best company you could ever represent. If you love decorating, entertaining, trends, color, saving money, learning how to re-purpose items to get the most for your money......this is the place.

Drop in often, tell your friends and get ready to share in Willow House at Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment