Simply good design...

Sunday, October 31, 2010

FINAL DAY!!!!

What a busy last couple of days!!! Had a fun evening at a vendor event on Friday night to support our local Little League, made more cards for Operation Write Home on Saturday, and tonight I will be a vendor at a local church/school Harvest Event. Really looking forward to meeting more people and introducing them to Willow House!!!


Don't forget to day is the last day to order any October Sale Items.  You can go straight to my website, http://hinton.willowhouse.com and order using my name as Hostess and/or consultant.  Items will be shipped directly to you!!!  Tomorrow the November Newsletter comes out.  Are you signed up yet??  Contact me to add your email to the list so you don't miss any announcements, decorating tips, recipes....etc!
 
From my house to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment