Simply good design...

Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday means new DEALS **UPDATE

Did you know that every Monday the Deals in my Outlet Store change?  If you haven't checked out the Outlet Center, you are missing discounts up to 50% on some of your favorite products.

The deals change every week and are limited.  Go to my website and place your order today.  You can order a customer special of 50% any item up to $39.96 when you order at least $39.96.  You must click the button for customer special to get the deal. If you do not click the correct button, you will not get the Special and I can not adjust it for you.  (sorry)

If you have any questions, contact me via email (willowhousefl@gmail.com) or phone 813-504-5788 BEFORE hitting submit.  I will be glad to place the Order for you if you wish.

To help support a great cause, use TT Relay for Life as the Host and they will receive 20% of your order as my donation.  You can order without using their name, but you MUST put my name as your consultant.

Anyone in the States can order and have the items sent directly to your door. SNOW??  Don't leave your house.  Order from the comfort of home!

From my house to yours,

Cheryl


**UPDATE. The fabulous TUSCAN Canister set. Approximately 70% off. These won't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment