Simply good design...

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What are you waiting for?

Wouldn't you love to finish your Holiday shopping, before Thanksgiving, from the comfort of your HOME?

I seriously hate going to the Mall and Retail makes me break out in hives.  If you are like me, lets have a girls night out in your home and you and your friends can shop till you drop without fighting for a parking spot.

I am offering a sweet BONUS for November Hostess....from me.  An extra $25 credit towards the item of your choice, when you hold a party in November that totals at least $500.  That is in addition to all the FREE, 50% & 70% off items you will receive from Willow House.

For my friends that are not local enough to have me come to your house, I will make the same offer when you hold a "Catalog/On-Line" party.  Our website is so interactive, it is a snap for you and your friends to go on line and shop. 

The total of your party can even include OUTLET items!

What are OUTLET items you ask???  They are discounted items that are in the Outlet center on my website.  They are usually discontinued items and are reduced from the original catalog price. They change often so you need to buy when you see something you want.

To see the Outlet items, go to my website http://hinton.willowhouse.com/ 

To book a home or an on-line party, email me at willowhousefl@gmail.com 

From my house to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment